Friday, September 17, 2010

A visit from Ruby & Belle



Things have been so busy at Little Maison so it was nice to take a break for a visit from Mekaela from Ruby & Belle. Mekaela is about to start building a gorgeous home so popped over for morning tea so we could talk all things house. We had a lovely morning talking tiles, taps and kitchens. I have to say Mekaela has beautiful taste and her new home is going to be drool worthy.

If you haven't "met" Ruby & Belle yet I suggest you visit them at http://www.rubyandbelle.com.au/. Mekaela is my “go to girl” for the finishing touches I need to complete the rooms I style, she is super talented and never disappoints. Spend some time having a look at the Ruby & Belle site, I think I will be doing quite a bit of my Christmas shopping there this year.

Happy weekend

0 comments:

Post a Comment